Safetech LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this information. You should check this information on our website at www.safetech.co.uk regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective with immediate effect.
When we collect information from you
We may collect information from you if you enquire about our services, and/or we contact you believing that you are in need of our services and/or you are a client of Safetech LTD and have an account with our company or when you otherwise correspond with us.
We may also collect information from you when you; use and/or register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, use live chat and/or open a support ticket.
If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please email email@example.com or write to us at the address displayed on our website. We will correct any information found to be incorrect.
What information we collect from you
We may collect the following information if you enquire about our services, and/or we contact you believing that you are in need of our services and/or you are a client of Safetech LTD:
- Name and job title/company position
- Contact information including address, email address and phone number
- Information such as business trading demographics, business preferences and needs, business interests and relevant plans, and any other information to facilitate consultancy services
- Company Registration Number
- VAT Registration Number
- Third party contact details (You must gain authority from the third party to issue us with the third party’s details and make the third party aware that we may contact them to discuss your needs and/or requirements)
- Standing Order and/or Direct Debit, payment card information, preferred payment information
Why we collect this information
- We collect this information to ensure that we can contact you to discuss your requirements and liaise with you and/or a third party in relation to the services that we can provide and/or are providing you
- To process payments in relation to your account
- We may periodically send promotional communications in relation to new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details that you have provided
What we do with the information that we collect
- Manage your account and provide payment processing. All card payment data and bank details are processed by third party payment providers such as Barclaycard and the banks that standing orders and direct debits are set up with. We understand that these authorities are PCI-DSS regulated. No sensitive information is stored within our internal systems
- Measure and improve our Services, keep our Services safe, secure and operational
- Communicate with you and/or an authorised third party in relation to your account
- To provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Contact you regarding your account, to troubleshoot any problems with your account and/or services, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees and/or monies owed on your account and/or as otherwise necessary to provide services in relation to your account
- Give authority to other Safetech companies to have access to your personal information in accordance with the policy. These companies operate with similar privacy policies and are required to protect your personal information at least as strictly as we do
When contacting you for such purposes as outlined above, we may contact you via email, telephone, SMS/text messages, postal mail and via mobile push notifications.
Who we share this information with
There may be instances where we need to share your information with third parties. Examples of these third parties are:
- Our Accountants – This is to facilitate preparation of accounts in relation to HMRC criteria. This body will have access to information in relation to your account and are registered and regulated by the required authorities
- Debt Collection Agencies – This is to facilitate the collection of outstanding payments owed by our debtors
- The Courts – This is for any litigation purposes
Customer Relationship Management System
Our internal Customer Relationship Management System logs all communications between potential and current clients to allow us to provide a better service and deal with enquiries and support tickets in an effective and prioritised manner. This system is used to store the information that we collect from you. We understand from our supplier that this system is GDPR Compliant.
Recorded Telephone Calls
We may record selected telephone calls for the purpose of, but not limited to, training, marketing, customer service and dispute resolution. These are recorded calls of the communication that has traversed the telephony network between us and potential and current clients. It typically includes a source, destination and duration although it can also include quality metrics and used for fraud prevention purposes. Our systems are utilised to store recorded call data. We understand from our supplier that this system is GDPR Compliant.
How long we retain your data for
Personal data is stored for no longer than necessary. How long we retain personal information can vary significantly based on context of the Services we provide and on our legal obligations. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner.
How do we protect your information?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We will only speak to a third party in relation to your account, for example your previous website provider, on your authority. In the event that you wish for us to speak to a third party on your behalf and in relation to your account you must gain authority from the third party to issue us with the third party’s details and make the third party aware that we may contact them to discuss your needs and/or requirements.
You can request how we contact you and/or amend any contact settings at any time. In the event that you wish to change the way that you wish to be contacted please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address displayed on our website.
Changes to this Policy